Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hi, I'm Coffee

Back to school has always been my favorite time of year.  Not because I enjoy going back to school, but because it's the only time of year that my dad would buy me new notebooks, pens, and staplers.  Ever since I was little I have always had a fascination for good pens and notebooks.  I would routinely spend what little money I had on $9 pens that I would lose one week later.  Now I don't lose pens anymore but I still love them.  Every Friday Cody and I go out and scrounge the local office supply stores for new pens, papers, and other trinkets.  
I really enjoy Field Notes Products, Liquid Ink Pens, and wide tip Fountain Pens.
I am a junior in college about 1 hour outside of Philadelphia.
My name is Joe but you can call me Coffee
-Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment