Thursday, May 3, 2012

Review: Pentel EnerGel 0.5mm Black

I really did not know much about this pen before purchasing it. I thought it was a decent looking pen, and had previously read some reviews on it, so I decided to pick a pack up. I am so glad I did. I have loved this pen ever since the day I got it. It is hard for me to concentrate on another pen, because I always want to be using this one. It truly was an unexpected writing machine.



Right off the bat this pen just looks cool. In other reviews that I have read, I learned that this is the European variety of this model. It has a sleek blue metallic body with a crisp chrome clip. This could also be the one aspect about this pen that might throw people off. The fact that it has a blue body and black ink. This does not bother me at all though, and I actually think it is kind of cool. It has slices at the tip of the cap that makes it look streamlined, and aerodynamic.



This pen gets even better once you start writing with it. It has a nice soft wavy grip that is not too squishy, but not hard or uncomfortable either. It gives a smooth silky line right out of the packaging, and never seizes to stop no matter how much you use it. On any writing surface whether it is premium paper, or a napkin this pen lays down ink with precision and ease.



I honestly cannot think of one flaw about this pen. It is my favorite pen as of right now, and nothing I have used to this day really has even come close to this pen. This pen deserves the first rating of 10 out of 10 mummies.


-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment